|1||1. Moderato Cantabile, Molto Espressivo|
|3||1. Allegro Molto E Con Brio|
|4||Piano Sonata No. 4 In E Flat Major, Op. 7|
|5||Piano Sonata No. 31 In A Flat Major, Op. 110|
|6||2. Allegro Molto|
|7||1. Presto Alla Tedesca|
|8||2. Largo, Con Gran Espressione|
|9||3. Adagio, Ma Non Troppo - Fuga: (Allegro, Ma Non Troppo)|
|10||4. Rondo (Poco Allegretto E Grazioso)|
|12||Piano Sonata No. 25 In G Major, Op. 79|
|CS 6535, CS.6535||Wilhelm Backhaus, Beethoven||Wilhelm Backhaus, Beethoven - Sonatas 4, 25 & 31 (LP)||London Records, London Records||CS 6535, CS.6535||UK & US||1967|
|LXT 6300||Wilhelm Backhaus, Beethoven||Wilhelm Backhaus, Beethoven - Sonatas 4, 25 Y 31 (LP, Mono)||Decca||LXT 6300||Spain||1968|
|CS 6535, CS.6535||Wilhelm Backhaus / Beethoven||Wilhelm Backhaus / Beethoven - Sonatas 4, 25 & 31 (LP)||London Records, London Records||CS 6535, CS.6535||UK & US||1967|
|SXL 21162-B||Beethoven, Wilhelm Backhaus||Beethoven, Wilhelm Backhaus - Sonate Nr. 4 Es-Dur, Op. 7 / Sonate Nr. 25 G-Dur, Op. 79 / Sonate Nr. 31 As-Dur, Op. 110 (LP)||Decca||SXL 21162-B||Germany||Unknown|
|LXT 6300||Wilhelm Backhaus, Beethoven||Wilhelm Backhaus, Beethoven - Sonatas 4, 25 & 31 (LP, Album, Mono)||Decca||LXT 6300||UK||1967|
- Composed By – Beethoven
- Design [Sleeve Design], Photography By – Decca Publicity Art Department
- Engineer [Uncredited] – James Lock
- Mastered By – W
- Photography By [Cover] – Lotte Meitner-Graf
- Piano – Wilhelm Backhaus
- Producer [Uncredited] – John Mordler (tracks: B1 to B3.b), Michael Bremner (tracks: A1 to A5.b)
This is the first UK version for this Category.
This LP was most probably not released with the ED1 label.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1967"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1967, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Printed in England"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6300 on sleeve
- SXL.6300 on labels
- Side A recorded (September - October?) 1963 in the Victoria Hall, Geneva
- Side B recorded 17 - 22 November 1966 in the Victoria Hall, Geneva
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has Category LXT 6300
- Sub tracks in tracks A5 and B3 are not banded on vinyl
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-7674-3W BI KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-7675-2W C KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.7674
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.7675
- Recorded At – Victoria Hall, Geneva
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Made By – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Wilhelm Backhaus, Beethoven. Piano Sonata No. 25 In G Major, Op. Presto Alla Tedesca. 31 In A Flat Major, Op. Moderato Cantabile, Molto Espressivo. Allegro Molto. Adagio, Ma Non Troppo - Fuga: Allegro, Ma Non Troppo. 4 In E Flat Major, Op. Allegro Molto E Con Brio. Sonata No. 25 in G major, Op. Presto alla tedesca. Ludwig van Beethoven. Wilhelm Backhaus. Were Wilhelm Backhaus 1884-1969 to come on the scene today, he would never be accepted seriously as a Beethoven player. His occasional added bass octaves, failure to play most repeats and idiosyncratic approach to markings he seemed to have little patience for the slow movements in Beethoven would doom him with the critics and maybe the public too. Backhaus was seventy-four when he returned to the studio in 1958 to begin recording this cycle of Beethoven sonatas, a multi-year project in stereo sound which was nearly complete before his death in 1969 only the. Wilhelm Backhaus, Wiener Philharmoniker, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt. Beethoven: Piano Sonatas Nos. Backhaus plays Chopin : The Études & 25. 2020 Mono Version. Beethoven: Sonatas No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. Most important - you can download the album Wilhelm Backhaus plays Ludwig van Beethoven to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Wilhelm Backhaus plays Ludwig van Beethoven 2019. Wilhelm Backhaus - Plays Beethoven - Sonatas and Variations and The. WILHELM BACKHAUS - BEETHOVEN sonatas , 272, 312 & 81a ORFEO CD NM. Was: Previous Price C . BEETHOVEN Sonatas 5, 6 & 25 WILHELM BACKHAUS, LP NMNM LONDON CM 9049. Listen free to Beethoven Wilhelm Backhaus Decca Beethoven Sonatas Sonata No. 1 in F minor, Op. 2 No. Allegro, Piano Sonata No. 2, No. 1: II. Adagio and more. 102 tracks 602:53. Decca Beethoven Sonatas. Play album. Get album. Love this track. Piano Sonata no. 7 in D major, op. 31 No. Adagio grazioso. Vinyl - LP - original used - EXEX - decca - SXL 6300 - United Kingdom - Beethoven - Piano sonata in G - Piano sonata in A flat - Piano sonata no. 4 in E flat op. 7 - Wilhelm Backhaus, Backhaus 'Bachaus' on some record labels 26 March 1884 5 July 1969 was a German pianist and pedagogue. He was particularly well known for his interpretations of Mozart, Beethoven, Schumann, Chopin and Brahms. He was also much admired as a chamber musician. Born in Leipzig, Backhaus was the son of a well-known architect. He began learning piano at the age of four with his mother, an amateur pianist. The boy's talent was soon recognized by Arthur Nikisch, at whose recommendation Backhaus. Ending Today at 9:48PM BST16h 21mGenre: ClassicalStyle: SonataDuration: EP. Beethoven Piano Concerto no. 4 Wilhelm Backhaus Decca LXT 2629 EXEX. Genre: Classical